STARTING ON THE RIGHT FOOT – YOUR NEW JOB AT BIRKENSTOCK
Since 1774, BIRKENSTOCK has been developing compelling products that bring the orthopedic benefits of our footbed to a wide range of customers across all ages and gender. When someone buys a BIRKENSTOCK, they know it will deliver a unique wearing experience only a BIRKENSTOCK shoe can. BIRKENSTOCK was built on out-of-the-box thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and most importantly a passion to help people feel better. That’s why we value different perspectives and skills because we know that’s how we will continue to push boundaries and create legendary experiences. When you work at BIRKENSTOCK, you’ll join a diverse, high-performing community that champions collaboration, inclusivity, originality and growth, supported by resources to help you be successful and empowered. Join our team and inspire the next generation of innovative products to help make people’s lives easier and better.
Germany is home to BIRKENSTOCK but we are leaving footprints all over the world. From New York to Paris to Hong Kong or Sao Paulo, we have locations around the world to inspire you to take the next step in your career.
The minds behind BIRKENSTOCK are as colorful and creative as our collections. Whether working on the design team or in supply chain helping our products arrive at customer’s doors seamlessly, we are united in our mission to create products that make the lives of our customers easier and better; the opportunities are limitless. In our job portal you will find our current vacancies.
WIR BILDEN IN DEN FOLGENDEN BERUFEN AUS:
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d) at (headquarters) Cologne
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) at the logistics center in Vettelschoß
- Freight forwarding and logistics services clerk (m/f/d) at the logistics center in Vettelschoß
- Electronics technician (m/f/d) for automation technology at the production site in St. Katharinen
- Mechatronics technicians (m/f/d) at the production site in Ürzell (Steinau an der Straße) and in Görlitz
- Machine and plant operator (m/f/d) at the production site in Ürzell (Steinau an der Straße)
- Shoe finishers (m/f/d) at the production site in Bernstadt
YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US! For this reason, we offer various benefits depending on location and area. These include:
- Employee discount in our online store
- Flexible working hours and 30 days vacation per year
- Employee recruit employee program
- Job ticket, company car, commuter allowance
- Semi-annual feedback meetings for professional and personal development as well as English language courses
- Ticket shopping card
- Capital-forming benefits (€40 per month) and company pension plan
- Sports courses and our own cafés for breakfast and lunch
We will be happy to tell you more about the benefits that await you in a personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Have you found a job that exactly fits your expectations? Perfect! The best thing to do now is to apply online via our applicant portal. This way, your documents will reach us safely and quickly, and it will be much easier for us to process them than with a written application. In your cover letter, tell us what you want to do at BIRKENSTOCK! To give us a good overview, a complete resume and current references are just as important. We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of gender, age, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, and sexual orientation and identity. Please note that we do not currently accept unsolicited applications. Please refer to our current vacancies. After receipt of your application, the documents will be checked as soon as possible for completeness and accuracy of fit. The entire process can take some time, so we ask for your patience. Of course, we will do our best to respond to your application as quickly as possible.